We have arrived in Paris!
To cut to the chase, a tad, will be doing you a favour… So in order of memory …
* Paris (Charles de Gaulle) customs is non existent and was so easy to get through!
* air France was not very nice to fly with due to crammed seats and isles, my dodgy tv, seatbelt sign happy captain. Most of the hostesses were nice but I encountered some of the French hospitality.
* with our 4 hour wait from arrival to check in – tanties were thrown (by both of us… More so by Tim ‘I don’t want to be in Paris’ Machon) but once we were checked in it was fine.
* our hosts are lovely (accom) on ‘airbnb.com’ I recommend checking the website out and booking through it for your European travels.
* we slept as soon as we got in the door pretty much…. So next post will be all about day 2!